Designed to Excel
in Wood Stoves
One pallet of BioBricks delivers the same heat as a full cord of wood.
- BioBricks are ideal for wood stoves with average burn time of 12 hours per fill.
- High density fuel extends burn times.
- 100% wood, no artificial binders
- Clean burning – minimal smoke, creosote and ash
- Lights with newspaper
- No mess, no chopping, no bugs
- Cost effective, 1 lb of BioBricks equals 1.7 lbs of cordwood
- Environmentally friendly using renewable resources, and lessening dependence on foreign oil
- Uniformity in size, density and moisture ensures predictable burning each time
- Packing density is optimized.
- Easy to handle 38 – 42 lb packs with 50 packs per pallet
- Safely and easily stores inside or out
(UV pallet cover)
- Pallet size approximately 4x4x3 and is easily stackable
BioBricks®, a new look at Firewood
Affordable Renewable Energy!
BioPellet, LLC's BioBricks are designed to improve the efficiency of a wood stove because they burn longer, cleaner and more completely. The bricks stack close together, the moisture content is low and the material is dense so it burns consistently. They are the perfect size; if bigger they might not burn up completely, if smaller they might burn too hot.
BioBricks have a uniform rectangular shape which makes it easier to tightly pack a stove with the greatest amount of BioBricks. Because BioBricks can be tightly packed, the fire burns longer and more uniform. A ton of BioBricks, when burned, will give as much heat as a cord of seasoned firewood.
BioBricks are free of the dust, dirt, bugs, vermin, and the mess that is commonly associated with burning cordwood, and BioBricks produce 1/2 the particulates (smoke) compared with good cordwood.
BioBricks are your environmentally conscious, easy to use, economical solution to winter heating.
Call for BioBrick Pricing & Availability
20 bricks per pkg.